WBGO Travel invites you to bask in the fun and music at the Newport Jazz Festival® August 6-10, 2020.
We’re rolling out the red carpet just for you Thursday when you check in at Newport’s only resort-style hotel, Gurney's Newport, where you can relax on this private island, unwind, go for a swim or take a bike ride! Next, enjoy a toast to the weekend with fellow travelers with a welcome reception, where you can meet WBGO staff, pick up your tickets and grab WBGO's insider guide to some of the best places to visit in Newport. Finally, get ready for the Friday kickoff of the Newport Jazz Festival!
Each festival day, the hotel provides guests complimentary roundtrip water taxi service between the hotel and the festival entrance, where your music filled day awaits at the legendary outdoor festival at Fort Adams State Park. And we’ll make sure you are well taken care of as WBGO weekend travelers will enjoy exclusive access to the WBGO Shade Tent!
Friday night it’s time to enjoy some amazing music in your reserved box seats for the concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame, which you can reach via WBGO's exclusive trolley service.
Every day there is something extra for guests staying at Gurney's. Before the festival starts, take a swim in one of the hotel’s two pools (indoor heated or outdoor saltwater), relax at the hotel spa (reservations recommended), enjoy complimentary bike rentals, relax in Adirondack chairs and hammocks overlooking the bay, or take advantage of the 24 hour fitness center.
After the festival each evening, the party continues at Gurney's, with fine dining indoors, or a nightcap on the fire-table-lit deck where Christian McBride played DJ in 2018. You never know who you'll see!
Details of Newport weekend package (based on double occupancy):
- Four nights at the official hotel for festival musicians: Gurney's Newport
- Welcome reception Thursday evening
- General Admission tickets for all three festival days at the beautiful Fort Adams State Park
- Box Seats for the Friday night concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Exclusive access to WBGO's Shade Tent on the festival grounds
- Gurney's water shuttle directly between the hotel to the festival site each day
- Live music performances each night at the hotel
- 15% off Gurney's Spa services (advance reservations highly recommended)
- Self-parking at the hotel (valet parking is additional cost)
**Not included in package pricing: Public (downtown) ferry passes to the festival site, parking at the festival, and transportation to and from Newport.
For performance lineup, click here.
For FAQ about the Newport Jazz Festival Weekend, click here.
Rates & Reservations:
Double Occupancy, includes above detailed package for two people (4 nights: Check in Thursday/Check out Monday):
- $3,497 EARLY BIRD (first ten rooms only*, ends 3/15/20)
- $3,597 ADVANCE (next ten rooms only*, ends 4/15/20)
- $3,797 - REGULAR
Single Occupancy, includes above detailed package for one person(4 nights: Check in Thursday/Check out Monday):
- $3,097 EARLY BIRD (first ten rooms only*, ends 3/15/20)
- $3,297 ADVANCE (next ten rooms only*, ends 4/15/20)
- $3,497 - REGULAR
Inquire about family rates.
Questions: Please call WBGO Travel & Events at 1-973-624-8880 ext 293 or email email@example.com.
At this time, full payment is required upon booking. Final date to book is July 2, 2019.
Read our Cancellation Policy.
*Early Bird rate applies to first ten rooms booked before March 15, 2020, 5PM (whether single or double occupancy). Advance rate applies to the following ten rooms booked before April 15, 2020, 5PM (whether double of single occupancy). The remaining rooms will be priced at the Regular rate stated above.