WBGO Newport Jazz Festival Weekend Trip
WBGO Travel invites you to bask in the fun and music at the Newport Jazz Festival® August 3-7, 2023.
Saturday and Sunday tickets to the festival are sold out, so WBGO's weekend package to the festival is the ONLY way to experience the full weekend at the festival!
MEMBERS CAN BEGIN BOOKING THURSDAY, JUNE 22 AT 10AM. CHECK YOUR EMAIL OR CALL 973-643-4300.
PUBLIC SALE BEGINS MONDAY, JUNE 26 AT 10AM.
SALES END JULY 3, 2023 AT 5PM.
We’re rolling out the red carpet just for you Thursday when you check in at Newport’s only resort-style hotel, Newport Harbor Island Resort (formerly Gurney's), where you can relax on this private island, unwind, go for a swim or take a bike ride! Next, enjoy a toast to the weekend with fellow travelers with a welcome reception, where you can meet WBGO staff, pick up your tickets and grab WBGO's insider guide to some of the best places to visit in Newport. Finally, get ready for the Friday kickoff of the Newport Jazz Festival!
Each festival day, the hotel provides guests complimentary roundtrip water taxi service between the hotel and the festival entrance, where your music filled day awaits at the legendary outdoor festival at Fort Adams State Park. And we’ll make sure you are well taken care of as WBGO weekend travelers will enjoy exclusive access to the WBGO Shade Tent!
Every day there is something extra for guests staying at Newport Harbor. Before the festival starts, take a swim in one of the hotel’s two pools (indoor heated or outdoor saltwater), relax at the hotel spa (reservations recommended), enjoy complimentary bike rentals, relax in Adirondack chairs and hammocks overlooking the bay, or take advantage of the 24 hour fitness center.
After the festival each evening, the party continues at Newport Harbor, with fine dining indoors, or a nightcap on the fire-table-lit deck where Christian McBride played DJ in 2018. You never know who you'll see!
Details of Newport weekend package (based on double occupancy):
- Four nights at the official hotel for festival musicians: Newport Harbor Island Resort
- Welcome reception Thursday evening
- General Admission tickets for all three festival days at the beautiful Fort Adams State Park
- Exclusive access to WBGO's Shade Tent on the festival grounds
- Newport Harbor Island Resort water shuttle directly between the hotel to the festival site each day
- Live music performances each night at the hotel
- Self-parking at the hotel (valet parking is additional cost)
**Not included in package pricing: Public (downtown) ferry passes to the festival site, parking at the festival, and transportation to and from Newport.
For performance lineup, click here.
For FAQ about the Newport Jazz Festival Weekend, click here.
Rates & Reservations:
Double Occupancy, includes above detailed package for two people (4 nights: Check in Thursday/Check out Monday):
- $4,297 EARLY BIRD (first three double occupancy rooms only)
- $4,497 ADVANCE (next three double occupancy rooms only)
- $4,697 - REGULAR
Single Occupancy, includes above detailed package for one person (4 nights: Check in Thursday/Check out Monday):
- $3,897 EARLY BIRD (first two single occupancy rooms only*)
- $3,997 ADVANCE (next two single occupancy rooms only*)
- $4,097 - REGULAR
Inquire about family rates.
Questions: Please call WBGO Travel & Events at 1-973-624-8880 ext 232 or email email@example.com.
Full payment is required upon booking. Final date to book is July 3, 2023.
There are no refunds.