WBGO is Hiring!
December 14, 2009. Posted by Amy Niles.
Ever wondered what it would be like to work for WBGO? Well, we have a position open for an Underwriting ( media sales) person. Sound interesting?
Underwriting Account Executive / WBGO Public Radio Jazz88
We are seeking a dedicated media sales professional to join our expanding underwriting sales team.
Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing accounts, identifying clients marketing needs and preparing multiplatform proposals and presentation materials for prospective clients. Candidate must be equally comfortable presenting to local venues and major corporations.
- Recent media sales experience is required.
- Successful applicants must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Candidates must be self motivated, goal driven and creative with solid computer skills.
- Familiarity with internet sales and marketing a plus.
- A working knowledge of jazz and the related arts is vital.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Full benefits and stimulating work environment.
WBGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBGO is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and actively encourages applications from a broad spectrum of applicants including minorities and women.
© 2009 WBGO
Note: These comment boards are available to the general public. Statements expressed in the comment boards do not necessarily reflect WBGO's views. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. For more information, please read our Terms of Service.