Thanks for supporting our Spring Membership Campaign
May 18, 2014. Posted by Kien Lac.
We are proud of the WBGO volunteers, a fantastic group of dedicated Jazz 88.3 FM supporters. Thanks for donating your time during the Spring Membership Campaign.
We also give thanks and recognition to the following restaurants, caterers and bakers in the New Jersey/New York metro area for supporting our campaign by providing delicious food for the volunteers and staff.
WBGO could not do this campaign without all of our supporters. We welcome you to join us. If you are interested in becoming a WBGO volunteer or donating food during our next campaign drive, please contact Sylvia Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973-624-8880 ext. 235.
- 16 Prospect Wine Bar & Bistro (Westfield, NJ)
- Barry’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (Brooklyn, NY)
- Best Western Robert Treat (Newark, NJ)
- Bragman’s Delicatessen & Restaurant (Newark, NJ)
- Chateau of Spain (Newark, NJ)
- Casa di Pizza (Westfield, NJ)
- Ciao Pizza (Union, NJ)
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Springfield, NJ)
- Gem Tullock
- Hero King Sandwich Shop (Newark, NJ)
- Hobby’s Restaurant & Delicatessen (Newark, NJ)
- Luscious Little Dessert Company (New Rochelle, NY)
- Maadiah Café ( Montclair, NJ)
- Maize Restaurant (Newark, NJ)
- MSS Vending, Inc. (East Orange, NJ)
- Sandy Sasso
- Shanghai Jazz Restaurant & Bar (Madison, NJ)
- Spanish Pavillion (Harrison, NJ)
- Supreme Bakery (West Orange, NJ)
- SuzyQue's BBQ & Bar (West Orange, NJ)
- The Black Cow Coffee Company ( Croton-on-Hudson; Pleasantville, NY)
- The Wood Pit Barbecue (Montclair, NJ)
- Tinga Taqueria (Montclair, NJ)
- Two Boots Pizza (Jersey City, NJ)
© 2014 WBGO
Note: These comment boards are available to the general public. Statements expressed in the comment boards do not necessarily reflect WBGO's views. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. For more information, please read our Terms of Service.